BUY NOW PAY LATER
KLARNA - BUY NOW, PAY IN 30 DAYS
To select Klarna as your payment method, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout - no need to create a Klarna account. Just tap 'change' under payment type, 'add new payment method' and then select Pay Later with Klarna. You can also add Pay Later with Klarna as a payment option by logging into 'My Account'.
- Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country.
- The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You need to be a U.K. customer to use Klarna at the moment
CLEARPAY - 4 INTEREST FREE FORTNIGHTLY PAYMENTS
- To select Clearpay as your payment method, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout and fill out a short form to get an instant approval decision.
- Clearpay split the cost of the order into 4 installments, every 2 weeks.
- Clearpay is always zero interest, and there are never additional fees when shoppers pay on time.
LAYBUY - 6 INTEREST FREE WEEKLY PAYMENTS
- To select Laybuy as your payment method, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout.
- Laybuy split the cost of the order into 6 installments, every week.
- Laybuy is always zero interest, and there are never additional fees when shoppers pay on time.